Every now and then I diverge from my keenly focused projects and throw a random mini into the mix, and this is one of those:
I took painting him as an opportunity to use flesh tones that I wouldn’t usually - I started from Bestigor Flesh, so he looks fairly ruddy.
The Tally took a hit both ways though, as I grabbed this month’s freebie mini from GW:
An Arbite - you could really make a decent Inquisitorial warband with the minis they’ve given away over the last couple of years!
All in, the Tally now stands at:
21 vs 42 = -21
Coming next: more things that aren’t on this year’s project list, if I’m being brutally honest…