Sunday 22 October 2023

Zomtober 2023 Week 4

Here’s the partner to last week’s submission for Zomtober Week 4:


Just a zombified Beastman enjoying a meaty snack.


This one largely came about as a result of my wondering how well glued together these minis were, and while gently seeing if there was much give to his shield arm snapped it off at the wrist. Once that was gone, I removed his weapon and repositioned the head to look like he was earring from something that was in his hand, and a little green stuff completed the look.

His snapped off hand then got replaced with a zombie hand holding a small length of rope (I think it originally held a skin covered gong that had previously been taken for a chaos space marine conversion), which I covered up the rope texture of with green stuff to make it look like another length of viscera.

This weeks submission brings the Tally to:

31 vs 112 = -81


Also, it’s still Sunday in Germany (where I currently am), so I technically didn’t miss the posting deadline!

2 comments:

  1. A liver - he's eating some poor (recently deceased) soul's liver.

    Really nice concept and finished result mate!

    ReplyDelete