Monday 18 November 2019

May the Shiny be with you...



Thus begins the mad dash to get my average painted figures up to one per week before the end of the year! This lady is a Heresy sculpt that was originally purchased to be a Kayleigh-expy in my Firefly project, and then sat in a drawer for a few years, but only got started when I watched The Last Jedi and thought she could pull double duty as a Rebel / Resistance engineer of some sort after seeing Rose Tico banging around in a jumpsuit!


She’s been mostly painted for at least a year, I’m fairly sure, so it only took a couple of touches to finish her off. Her face isn’t great - it looks like I’m having an off year for painting faces! 

Finishing her brings the Tally to:

29 vs 27 = +2

3 comments:

  1. Lovely job. I am finding female faces particularly difficult at the moment, they seem less forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal; 1 mini per week sounds like a realistic pace. It will keep you moving without mounds of pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be a realistic pace if not for the fact that I do it by calendar year, and I only finished a paltry one miniature in the first seven or eight months due to the birth of my second child!

    ReplyDelete