Tuesday 26 November 2019

3-5 feral hogs...

Is that still topical? Either way, I’m falling behind in both painting and posting, as these were actually finished last week but I’m only getting around to posting them now:


Boars! These are single pose minis from an old D&D board game that I dug out whilst rooting through boxes in the basement, and I thought would make the basis of a good potential wilderness encounter if I ever get round to running a D&D game...


Whilst discussing what I was currently painting with someone at work, I told them ‘boars’. ‘What’s a borse? Some fantasy thing?’ They asked, to which I replied ‘no, you know, like a hairy pig?’

Tally:

33 vs 27 = +6

In other news, my wife recently bought a fancy pop-up photo booth for her business, so expect pictures on the blog to show glaring flaws more obviously (not in the next post though, as the photos were done for it before the booth showed up - I mentioned at the start of this post that I’m behind on posting right?)

(See also our new rug, that my wife is very happy with)

3 comments:

  1. I love these tusky chaps and could do with some running about our Austrian forest, great job. Good luck with the photobooth, I shall be interested to see how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Useful in quite a few genres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you know, like a hairy pig?"

    Lool.

    This is absolutely still timely! They look great! Now paint 27-47 more.

    ReplyDelete