Tuesday 9 August 2016

Status update: minor progress...

I didn't think it was actually possible, but I've managed to actually get my desk cleared off and get some hobby time in...


Only a brief snatch here and there (thanks to the wonders of technology that means I can watch my baby sleep on the iPad whilst cleaning and basing miniatures in the basement) , but progress is progress! I'm loving being able to just leave things out to pick up whenever I want, rather than having to pack everything away. 
I haven't got a chair down there yet (I dream of getting a nice high backed office chair, but we'll see what the budget says next time we order from IKEA), so I'm currently kneeling on the floor when I work, or standing while my daughter plays with the toys in the basement...


Can you tell what it is yet?

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your getting some hobby time in. I am guessing some sort of Fallout themed raiders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, although that is pretty much the search term in one of the open tabs on my iPad...

      Delete