Monday 6 May 2013

Judge Minty

So Judge Minty is available to watch in it's entirety, and I really think you should:


Or at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aavS_XUITXU, if you have some aversion to embedded videos.

Not wanting to spoiler anything, but

1 - their Megacity is more to my liking than the one in Dredd

2 - Greg Staples makes a pretty good Dredd

I only picked up on a single continuity error (Minty only has blood on his teeth in the flashback of the incident that leads to him taking the long walk) but I'm more than willing to forgive that for a multitude of reasons! (Not least the shot of Dredd asking where his H-wagon is...)

Warning: if you're anything like me, you'll be planning on converting a gang of Cursed Earth crazies within about four minutes of starting watching...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to check this out when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some well painted pikes. Lovely brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume this was meant to be on my post about Lannisters, cheers!

      Delete