Sunday 1 August 2021

I am a robot…

 …I go beep beep beep boop bop, to quote a song that my six year old regularly seems to have stuck in her head.


Just a quick post to show off what I received in my trade with Tales from Farpoint:


A fully sculpted robot! He’ll see use as a warbot or perhaps a bounty in Stargrave, and I can’t wait to paint him! Although my children seem keen to get their hands on him too…

The Tally also looks much healthier this week too, as something I listed on eBay weeks ago finally sold, partially offsetting the money spent on this year’s Hellboy board game Kickstarter and leaving the Tally looking like this:

19 vs 4 = +15

What next? I’ve still been chipping away at the last few bits needed to play the first Rangers of Shadow Deep scenario, but painting time is rare currently - I had planned to get some done last night while watching a movie, but when the movie is Dynasty Warriors you can’t take your eyes off it (or keep them open, at one point, but that’s more to do with tiredness than the quality of the movie). Also, I added to the pile of ‘last few bits to do’ with some more lovely resin scenery, because I couldn’t help myself…


Oh, and I might have challenged some pals to build Warhammer armies, as the announcement of Warhammer the Old World got me tempted, and the as yet unannounced release date is far enough away that it feels like we might actually show unprecedented levels of focus and finish the project in time, so if anyone has any old Skaven in their trade pile let me know…

4 comments:

  1. What a great trade piece, can see why the children want to get their hands on it.
    As for Skaven I have two Mordheim Rat Ogres, if your interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, I’ve got a bunch already but I’m always a sucker for variety and also trades!
      Find me on Facebook or drop me an email (my username @ gmail)!

      Delete
    2. For sure, I’ve got a bunch already but I’m always a sucker for variety and also trades!
      Find me on Facebook or drop me an email (my username @ gmail)!

      Delete
  2. Glad you like him!

    I look forward to seeing the little chap painted!

    ReplyDelete