It has been a long time since my last post. Honestly, it’s been a long time since I finished painting this batch of miniatures (which were actually painted way back in June I think) but I’ve been really struggling with motivation. Heat plus tiredness and other obligations do not a recipe for happy fun painty time make it seems.
Away from that, and on to the miniatures, which are some tiny giant bees:
So, the Tally. Since last we spoke, I showed my children the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and thought it would be nice to build paint and play some Battle Companies as a family, and so snagged a few little lots from eBay. A ‘few litte lots’, when added to the occasional GW miniature of the month, miniatures that come on the front of a magazine, a box of Cyclopes for WoA and also the fact that I went to Warhammer World through work means that I’ve actually added 78 miniatures to the Tally since my last post. It could be worse, someone gave me a copy of second edition Blood Bowl, but it was missing the minis so it didn’t swing the Tally - plus, I’ve given away some minis to family and friends, which leaves the Tally at:
38 vs 245 = -207
What’s next? Well, I’ve managed to get myself to do some painting at least twice in the last month, so have a couple of groups of miniatures basecoated and washed, so if I can get myself downstairs at a sensible time after getting the kids to bed maybe I’ll have something else to post soon…
Oh, and Warhammer World - here’s a couple of pics of some of my favourite bits:











No comments:
Post a Comment