So I've actually managed to finish painting multiple miniatures, in a shocking twist of events!
I quite like these Ur-ghul miniatures, even though the poses are a little chorus line-esque.
They were painted using a mix of the GW and Midwinter minis youtube tutorials, and have come up looking rather good, especially when you consider that the majority of the paintjob is repeated drybrushes! I think these might also be the first miniatures that I've painted from a grey undercoat rather than my usual black. I'm glad that I took the time to go and outline some of the muscles, a step that I was originally going to skip, as it really makes them look a lot better - plus the liver spots are a nice little touch!
Completing these brings the Tally to:
6 vs 27 = -21
Hopefully I can press on and complete some more of the BSF miniatures to cross off that section of this year's Challenge - if inspiration wanes, I've got the tie-in novel ready to shepherd my attention span back this way!
Blackstone Fortress completion stats: