The next two finished miniatures are both for Frostgrave:
This knight is the first finished mini for my Frostgrave warband, ready for some solo play after Rangers of Shadow Deep (as I’m planning to play through the solo campaign from the Frostgrave Folio). He’s mostly Fireforge bits, with a couple of accessories from the bits box to make him look a little more like he’s got enough supplies to last him ranging round a frozen city (although admittedly it’s only a pouch and a knife, so he probably can’t go too long before he needs to nip home for lunch):
As my warband is a Necromancer’s, I’d initially planned to make my Knight look a bit more evil, with a wild looking bare head and maybe a club or savage mace rather than a sword, but my daughter decided that he needed a helmet to protect his head, and who am I to argue with a 6 year old? A purple and black colour scheme make him look a little sinister though, so it’s all to the good…
Then, ten months later I finished painting it! I’d originally put it on the back burner while I prioritised getting things finished for RoSD, but now we’re at the end of the year I’m painting whatever I can get my hands on as and when they take my fancy!
Finish something old Finish a piece of terrain Finish some scatter terrain (3/3)
- Prep all of the monkeys in the monkey box
- Paint all of the miniatures in a boxed game
Play a game with fully painted miniatures
- Finish a complete skirmish force for a project (at least 16 miniatures, unless it's for a much smaller scale game like Frostgrave)
- Repaint something (either a miniature that I have previously painted, or one that was received painted
Convert a miniature and show WIP pics
- Finish the last member of the Nextwave team
Complete the classes project (and when I do that, start a project to have painted miniatures to represent all of the Races in the Players Handbook)
- Add at least 3 entries to the Monstrous Alphabet Project (2/3)
- Average at least a miniature a week by the end of the year (so, paint 52 miniatures)
- End the year with the Tally in the positive!