Friday 20 April 2012

One more sleep to Salute!


On the morrow a quest begins, as we journey to fabled Londinium for our yearly dose of Salute fun.

Unlike every other blogger on the internet, I'm not taking a list, as there's nothing I'm planning on buyng. We'll see how that pans out though, as I seem unable to pass up miniatures that are close enough to touch... Hopefully I can find some Star Wars miniatures though, as my fancy has turned that way at the moment...

And it's a friend's birthday, so we're out drinking tonight, which will invariably lead to a cheerful start tomorrow...

In other news, blogger has changed, and I don't like not knowing where all the buttons have gone.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for tomorrow!
    Hope you find your SW minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knight games have some SW miniatures. Or were you thinking more of the West End Games version? Or the pre-painted ones from WOTC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pre-paints mostly, as knight models are too expensive to get too many of (although some of the pre-paints are getting a bit pricey -I don't suppose any fancies donating some speeder bikes?)

      Delete