Monday 4 May 2015

200th post: May the 4th be with you!

As I knew that Star Wars Day (May the 4th) was coming up, I thought I'd paint something thematically appropriate for my 200th post over the weekend:


Tiny Jedi Aubr'eski (as I modelled her after my own daughter) - she's a Hasslefree miniature that I picked up at Salute last week, and thus teeny tiny (but wonderfully detailed):


Complete with a transparent acrylic rod lightsaber blade, to match the bendy plastic repaints I've previously posted.

And of course, as is the case with all Jedi, we have to have a last stand / Vader showdown picture:


Eh, she can take him.

Painting her takes the Tally to:

20 vs 104 = -84

2 comments:

  1. She may be little but I bet she packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Just like master Yoda great things come in small packages!

    ReplyDelete