Monday, 5 October 2026

[question]: May I kill them now sir?

While I haven’t been chugging away painting zombies for Zomtober, I’ve also been working my way round some other odds and ends on my painting tile, the most recent of which is this sassy droid:


I mean, technically he was finished before the most recently posted zombies, but they got bumped up the posting queue due to the Zomtober Sunday deadline!

For those of you that haven’t played Knights of the Old Republic, HK-47 is hands down the best droid in all Star Wars media, a sassy assassin that refers to organics as meat bags, and so I figured an HK series droid would be perfect for some Star Wars Stargrave action. Yeah he’s technically thousands of years old by the time of the Jedi Purge, it still works.


Being a bendy WOTC mini, some of the detail was a little shallow, but some very careful panel lining made the details look a lot more defined, before I went crazy weathering him up to make him look like he’s been through the (star) wars.

Finishing him brings the Tally up to:

54 vs 296 = -242

What’s next? More zombies, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment